Re: Same old same old>ONGOING QUEST

I, just skimmed thru 9 months of posts here and found that between May and
June 26th I was bumped from the thread. This seems to occur intermittently,
you guys may have answered some of my questions during that time period. Thus
support argument for archive, if there is any way to get these posts or ones
regarding data feeds, win2k/ts2000, it would be great.

          sagel5