RE: Win2000 & TS 2000 vs Win 95/98 & TS 4

On Sat, 8 Jul 2000, JeRRyWar wrote:

> You can adjust for that my ignoring all the signals that give you losing
> trades.

You, sir, are a genius.  I will try this immediately, and will give you a
cut of all my profits.  I do, however, require a small capital investment
to keep going, only about $50,000 or so (maybe more if I'm going for the
big SP contract)(need to get past the learning curve, you know!).  Just
remember...the more you invest, the more profits profits I will return to
you.*

*subject to your suggestion being feasible.  I'm still looking for TS2K's
built-in losing trade indicator, I'm sure it's there somewhere...