Re: TICK COUNT/ BEST DATA FEEDS

I'm considering using PCQUOTE over dsl with win2000/ts2000.
For futures and stocks, will this work? I thought someone posted that
hyperfeed doesn't interface with ts2000 yet.

Can people recommend best feed for both futures and stocks?
And if there is an internet based feed that supplies more than 1000 symbols
reliable accurate and fast?

1.5 down the line dsl is a pretty big pipe I think for stock data, but does
anyone know how big the packets or data that is being transmitted per sec
really is?

In past I think someone here told me that they were collecting 10000 symbols
via TS2000 successfully. Can anyone verify?

 THNX,       SAGEL5