Re: CME May Just Eat CBOT’s Lunch

  I can imagine a complete new generation of futures spread trading
based on single-stock to index futures, same-sector contracts, and
sector vs sector contracts.
  Where will the CME's new profits come from? Higher exchange
fees to the trader? Same exchange fees but higher anticipated volume?
Cutting out middlemen? Are my commissions and fees soon to increase,
decrease, or be doled out to someone else?

dbs