Re: STAD ELA's

STAD stands for System Trading and Development Club:  I have often
wandered why they call it a club.  It is really a subscription service
by Omega to a series of publications each containing 10 to 12 trading
systems in Easy Language.  Each volume(including CD with .ela's) has
examples of various types of systems, i.e. Trending, Volitility
breakout, support and resistance, etc.  My opinion is that they are very
well done.  The building and logic of each system (now called
strategies) is well thought out and quite well explained. They are
excellent examples of various easy language applications.  The systems
themselves are basic, but certainly provide the framework for
enhancement or for building your own system from scratch.  They cost
about $120 each.  The first volume was published in Feb 1998 and number
13 was shipped a few months ago.