Re: historical database of individual stocks

One easy inexpensive answer is tc2000. www.worden.com
Even if you buy just one month you can download all the stocks you want.
You can than store the info on the HD  in metastock format and it is easily
readible by TS.   TS plans to support TC2000 v4 data soon (whatever soon
helps).
robert rsm@xxxxxxxxxxx