Re: TICK COUNT

okay, this great, but now what if a person like myself is just  interested
 in collecting tick data for say the e-mini, bonds, and a few daily symbols.

 would this setup be an overkill for my needs? because from the sounds of it
, I'm in the stone-age .
 using a 366 celeron,128 mb, 6gig, TS4.0, 16550 uart serial port ,win98.

 this whole setup is new to me, as I have been away for awhile, and am
trying to get back in the game again, hence my going with DBC, (which I
cancelled today) thanks again everybody.
 so I haven't traded real-time with it yet so I cant comment on its
performance.

 all recommendations would be greatly appreciated, as I would like to be as
prepared as possible and concentrate on trading and not doubting my setup.

 a million thanks , goodtrading / Ted

> Haven't got much new to add on the topic of tick counts except that
Cynthia