Re: TICK COUNT

Richard Josslin wrote:

>To avoid any ambiguity, my count of 5813 ticks began at 9:30 AM and ended
at
>1:14 PM Eastern for yesterday, Monday July 3.

For all that are interested, my tick count from the Quote.com historical
data for the same time period *exactly* matches Richards real time tick
count.  It appears that the DynaStore/TS4 combo is as good as it gets.  The
Quote.com feed is good now and in a couple of weeks when they get the new IP
feed up and running it should be fantastic.

Bob