Re: TICK COUNT

If you use DBC satellite feed in your trading (particularly day trading) you
should switch to another feed immediately. It's the worst feed available. I
had it for almost 3 years.

At first it was great and I loved it. Very reliable. But as volume increased
and more markets were added the performance and tick loss suffered
significantly. I was getting S&P fills 2 points from where prices were on my
screen and sometimes getting fills 15-20 seconds before my screen reached my
fill price. Unacceptable.

There is nothing wrong on your end and there is nothing DBC is going to do
about it. They want you to switch to eSignal.

I spent several months addressing this problem with DBC. Their response was
they knew it was bad and that it was going to get a lot worse. Their
solution is eSignal, period.

Your next call to DBC should be to cancel your account or switch to eSignal.
I switched, but not to eSignal.

Chase