Re: Powerindicator

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Nyhart, Eldon Howard, Jr. <enyhart@xxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : Monday, July 03, 2000 23:43
Objet : Powerindicator

> Following Bernie's comment June 15 <eurobernie@xxxxxx> does anyone
> have any comments about Biocomp's products and their recent
> powerindicator offer.  It appears to be created in a way that may be
> useful ie. neurogenetic logic etc.
>
> http://www.biocompsystems.com
>
> Pierre Orphelin, or other neural investigators, may have some
> comments as to how Biocomp compares to sirtrade.com procedures and
> products, or other neural products.

Seems to be a canned tool ( indicator), probably build with their NGO
product line.
We do not provide such canned tools, only the tools to build trading
systems, where the
task is devoted to the software, the user having only to pick some
indicators ant let it run.

Biocomp is neural networks trained by Genetic algorithms ( we did this here
7 years ago),
and Safir-X is fuzzy logic and neural networks, with no GA training at all,
but true human logic behind the search method.

In a nutchell, these products are very different.
Both produce tading systems ( their only common point).

I'll probably publish some neurofuzzy systems results in realtime on the web
site this summer.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com