Chris Cheatham <nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Shawn Andrew <Shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • To: "omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Chris Cheatham <nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Shawn Andrew <Shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Valery Bartashevich <bvs97f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 01:19:50 -0700

Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 15:02:15 -0400
From: "Chris Cheatham" <nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: re: Midas FX -- forextrading.com

>>I wonder if anyone has actually used the Midas fx trading system.  I
>>Any feedback, plus or minus,  would be appreciated.

>>... Managing Director of Midas. He cared more about
>>our well being and the customer than himself. Years later they have
>>now become the biggest FX trading company in Scandinavia.

Hi there,

If you gonna trade with them, not chat to them --
I'd advise you keep all the records in very good order.
I know them for four years, they are very nice at marketing
new clients and their technology have improved a lot lately.
But you should note they are very good at nice tricks like
chief dealer saying "You never dealt in ... or Left this order"
even if you have had all the confirmations (tapes and logs).
I have seen that not once especially if big money involved.
Probably you could get things fixed and get managing director

>>care more about our well being and the customer than himself

or compliance officer letter saying they are doing your a favour...
they agree ... and they of course were not going to profit
from their desk mistake... etc.
By the way try not to make any deals/orders over the phone.
Take care.

Valery