Re: Midas FX -- forextrading.com

Chris Cheatham wrote:

> I wonder if anyone has actually used the Midas fx trading system.  I looked
> at their new demo and it looks like a really nice system.  And Credit
> Lyonnais is now a partner, though that does not make all the non-exchange
> issues go away.
>
> Any feedback, plus or minus,  would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

I have tried their Demo system and I find it great. On the other hand I know
them personally. One of the first jobs I ever had when in college was working
for a company owned by the now Managing Director of Midas. He cared more about
our well being and the customer than himself. Years later they have now become
the biggest FX trading company in Scandinavia.

Regards
Shawn

--
Ricercar Fund /SA "Quarendo Invenietis"