SuperCharts 2.0

>Greetings All,
>
>Curious... has anyone got the old SC to work w/ Y2K data? Are there any
>workarounds short of recoding the dates?
>
>Best regards,
>
>Bill Vedder

No. But Clyde Lee provided a data fixing program for TC2000 ver3 data to
this list that works great with SC4 and also sort of works with SC2.1.  His
program recodes the dates for us easily and quickly. The problem with SC2.1
is that it doesn't seem to be able to read files spanning the recent leap
year.  It seems to read files prior to the leap year and files starting
after the leap year,  but not one spanning the leap year.  That generates a
stack fault in WFW 3.11 if I remember correctly. I haven't found a way to
get SC2.1 to read ASCII files dated after 12/31/1999.  I would like anyone
else's info on this matter also.

d.