Re: [RT] Re: Techtools down?

Well, if this is correct,  the CEO of Techtools, the most famous market wizard of
all, Ed Seykota (if he didn't jump ship prior to the company collapsing), should
be ashamed of himself in not keeping his customers informed and for holding on to
their subscription money without providing the service.

Richard