Re: ALLSYSTEMS

Sorry,
Seems I can send it like this to the list. I can't send the download url to
the list directly because Omega_List will reject it because of the
nonmembership. But its rejecting any second party downloads as well. So if
you want it just email me private and I'll sent it directly to you so you.
You then will be able to download it of the web. If anybody knows of a way
to send the URL directly to the list and get it pass the Omega list block
please email on how.

Robert