[Fwd: Patterns Question]

From: "marketsonline.com" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Monte C. Smith" <mcs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Patterns Question
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:36:25 -0600

Hi Monte,
No that's not true. The earlier version supported the Reliability add-on
module which caused nothing but confusion with our customers and after years
of testing, it didn't give us the results we expected so we have eliminated
it. The whole concept of the Patterns program is for you to be able to
identify the patterns criteria and it still we do that for you. The
Reliability option was a different and additional concept that was not
successful and as traders we do not use it but we do rely on back testing
and trading we our Patterns software.
Good Trading,
Thomas