Re: CL_Once in a while....

if i remember correctly, james taylor, of "the coming collapse" vendor ilk,
 posted a bunch of depression related drivel last year.  one common trait
of permabears is unrelenting negativism regarding most areas of life.  hey,
 life's too short to be permanently pissed off when one's forecasts fail
to materialize.

TJ

and ditto bob's comments re: andy's food for thought