RE: E Min NQ drop to 3620 - here are all t he prints

Best explanation:
1) it was still around the first hour "amateur hour" they call it
2) mini contracts are more volatile due to the effects of the stop loss
orders i.e. everyone who bought yesterday at around 11 am was getting
crushed right after the open