Re: CL_Once in a while....

The Stockastic indicator can be useful if you
understand what it does. If a 30 bar stockastic is
under 20 all the indicator is saying is that the price
is on the lower extreme of the 30 bar range, and
nothing else.
Is that enough to say you want to buy, sell? I would
say HELL NO. But I have used it often as a method of
saying "the price is near the thirty bar low".
Like any other indicator, you need to be aware of what
the indicator is saying about the data its applied on!
I have not found (and am pretty sure there are no)
magic or cristal balls in the technical analysis
world!