Re: CL_Once in a while....

-- Andy wrote:

> Markets changes. Something fundamental changes it and
> that changes the technical aspects of the markets...

Ok.  So why do you propose that a system (the one you posted), which does not change, will continue to work in markets that change?

* I wrote:  Stochastics based systems are money losing
propositions?  Is that the end of the study?  Is that
the depth of one's conclusions?  Do I have to ask...
WHY don't they work?

* Then Andy wrote:  Not necessarily the case. I've been making money using an stochastic oscilator based system for several years now.

Andy, are we communicating here?  The question is not whether the stoch system works or not (!).  The question is WHY it works or doesn't work.  In your view it works.  Fine.  WHY does it work?

OM