Re: Help with correlation indicator needed

At 7:18 PM -0400 6/29/00, Laura . wrote:

>can someone help me to code an correlation indicator?
>What I want is an indicator which shows the correlation between price and e.g. RSI.
>If the RSI rises 5 days together with the price the indicator should have an value of +1 which shows the high correlation.
>On the other hand of course a negative correlation is -1.

Attached is the ELA file for a function called "rpbPearson".

It was written by Bob Brickey of Scientific Approaches (& now TradeLab) to calculate the Pearson's correlation coefficient "r" of two data series.

Bob Fulks
Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\PEARSON.ELA"