Re: System name on charts

In a message dated 6/28/00 12:08:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jejohn@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Is there a way to get TS4 to display the system name on a chart?  Any hints
 would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

The only way that I know is to go to the toolbar, click on INSERT, then click
on DRAWING OBJECTS, then click on TEXT, then place your cursor in the chart
and type in the name of the system.  Once the name of the system is on the
chart you can drag it around to anywhere you want so it doesn't interfere
with the prices or indicators.

Someone more skilled than I may know other methods.

Chuck LeBeau
traderclub.com