[RT] Re: GEN - Quote.com/Dynastore/TS4 or ProSuite

Dennis beat me to listing the link, but I thought I might clarify some
things - that if you're using quote.com's live charts, you may not be able
to use some if not all of the listed symbols from that page.

You may have some success if you add QC: before the symbols in the symbol
box.  Furthermore, the symbols listed with exchange codes after them are
generated by quote.com, for example - advn.ny means that quote.com tallies
up all nyse stocks trading on all exchanges, whereas advn by itself would be
all nyse stocks advancing on the nyse only.

any more questions, feel free to contact me privately

Christine