Rosenthal Collins Group

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Rosenthal Collins Group
  • From: "James O. Davis" <fleubis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:57:07 -0700

Yes, I have experience with Rosenthal Collins for about 8 months.  They are my current broker and are trading a "System" for me. The fills are pretty good and I get email statements daily of trades.  In the mail I get too many statements--one statement for every transaction and therefore some days I get several statements for one day -- all easy to read, my only complaint is that they don't show my pending orders. I'd like to know if anybody has had any bad experiences with Rosental Collins.

James Davis