RE: e-mini

-- M. Simms wrote:

> Question is: order routing systems.....does it make
> much difference as far as fill performance ?
> If the difference is 30 seconds or more, it could be
> significant.

30 seconds!?  In the minis?  Whoa...  I don't know about other systems but the fills with BEST Direct are instantaneous.  Literally.  You click the mouse button and your fill is on the screen.  The absolute worst delay I've ever seen is maybe 2-3 seconds in a very fast/high volume market.  And even that should disappear this month or next with the Globex2 expansion that is underway.

TOPS is history for the mini.  Everything's headed to the FIX API.

PFG has good backup systems...  They have people dedicated to handling the BEST Direct system and you can always call them directly or call your assigned broker.

No affiliation...  just a satisfied customer waiting for the next evolution in worldwide electronic trading at the speed of light.

OM

BEST stands for Bressert Electronic Systems Trading.  Jerome Bressert seems to be on hand every day...