RE: e-mini

John -
for e-mini, I have Alaron, Field Financial, Jack Carl, and PFGBest under
consideration....
all very competitive. I dropped Interactive from the list....too barebones
for me.

Question is: order routing systems.....does it make much difference as far
as fill performance ?

Is the FIX API using newer technology or what ? Is TOPS going to become
passe ?

If the difference is 30 seconds or more, it could be significant.