Re: Matrox and PROSUITE 2000

I wish that were true for Win98!
   I use a Matrox DH for driving two of my three virtual desktop screens
(IBM 16" TFT, 2 AcerView 15") (the third one is driven by an ATI Rage).
  I want to use a 8-bit resolution for TS4 output (that is enough and saves
computing resources). I get 8-bit resolution for the 16" 1280x1024 TFT
screen (because of the IBM-driver), but Matrox offers only a choice of 16-
/32-bit resolution for the 15" 1024x786 screen(which comes without an
Acer-driver and has to be identified as standard plug&play screen).
  The Matrox G400 DH was (for me) very difficult to install; I had to
reinstall Win98 two times after installing the G400DH because Win98
became very unstable. I took the trouble only to save a PCI-slot
compared to three very userfriendly ATI-cards (one APG, two PCI)

nick