RE: [get_traders] Multiple Monitors

Here's a truly great site for multiple monitor information:

http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/

It has extensive instructions, as well as a database of different
combinations of video cards that have worked for other users.

For example, I looked up who has successfully used two video cards on a
Windows 2000 system, where the first card was a NVidia GeForce 256 AGP
card.  Two users reported using a Matrox Millenium PCI card as their
second video card, and that it worked for them.  I picked up a Matrox
Millenium 4MB card for $32 w/shipping on eBay, and now am running 2 19"
monitors - works great!  (Did take me an hour of tinkering with my BIOS
settings, but there's all kind of info on the above site that will help
you get the job done.) It does not have to be expensive if you're running
only 2 or 3 monitors and have the available PCI slots!

Best,

John