Cyber Corp

Bill,

I posted the following a few months ago and subsequently received a host of
replies from listers who had intended to open an account there. As it seems
this information which is still not made available on CyberCorp's web site
was crucial to many. Here is a brief re-post.

"As regards Cybercorp, I, too, have an account there [not any more!], and,
basically, I love this broker! Great software, especially in conjunction
with Quote.com, unbelievably fast response times, and friendly, helpful
service.

"One caveat, though: all stops are held on your own PC, and, if triggered
there, are sent from your PC as market orders. Although the software will do
that automatically, it is still the trader's responsibility to make sure
that the PC is up and running continuously (without crashes!), and that the
Internet connection is OK, for as many days and nights as the trade is on.

"Cybercorp just doesn't offer market-held stops. They see themselves as a
leading-edge day-trading outfit.

"So if you do any longer term stock trading, and that means longer than one
market day, IMO this broker is not feasible, because all the responsibility
to actually place those market orders (you cannot technically call them
stops) is on your own shoulders."

Hope this helps.

Michael