Re: how to sign up for list?

Subscription requests

omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx

  or to:

omega-digest-request@xxxxxxxxxx

depending on whether you want to subscribe or unsubscribe to/from
the real-time list or the digest version of the list.  The content
of both lists is the same, but the digest is sent roughly once a day.

In your mail's Subject: line, say either subscribe or unsubscribe.

Please note, you will receive a note saying you were not removed from
the list if you are subscribed to the digest and try to unsubscribe
from the list.

You will be asked to confirm your intention to subscribe, to prevent
your being maliciously subscribed to unwanted lists.

You will be removed from the list or digest immediately upon receipt
of an unsubscribe request.  You will receive a notice saying you have
been unsubscribed; no further action is necessary.