Global Server: how to filter the bad ticks ???

I am using Metaserver to send Internet quotes from a forex web page to
Global Server. From times to times t(hat is: every 10 minutes!), there are
of
course some "noise" in the data and...the quote of USDJPY is suddenly
multiplied by 2, 10, 100... Therefore I have to delete these bad rows by
editing the
data into GlobalServer, which is very time consuming, and I am only watching
a dozen assets!!
Is there a way to filter it in order to avoid any price that is different to
more than x% than the previous one to be recorded ? I know that you can edit
data into Globalserver and find those data that differ more than x % from
the previous one, but how to delete them automatically. It is incredible
that such feature could not be found in program like Global Server !

Thank you for your help - I need it.

Carl