Re: EL Question - Referencing 52-week High on Intra-Day Chart

> All you need is two 52-long single-dimension arrays, to hold the
> weekly high and low for each of the last 52 weeks.

Yeah but with TS4 you can't load 52 weeks of daily or weekly data when
data1 is 5 minute bars. TS will only let you load the number of days or
weeks corresponding to 13,000 5-min bars. You need to do the weekly
stuff on another chart. I just write the long-term info to an ascii file
and load  that into the minute chart as data(x) but maybe one of the
DLLs could automate it. The trick would be getting the dates in sync on
the 2 charts.

--
  Dennis