Friday's BMI Data

I have the BMI datafeed for 6/16/2000 on file (08:00 EDT to 17:00 EDT -
without the bad timestamp) and I am currently "reprocessing" the data into
my TS4/SC4 data server.  The file contains only stock and index data as I do
not subscribe to either futures or options - sorry.  I will make the OMZ
files available but I will not be able to post them until late tonight or
tomorrow but if any are interested please send me an e-mail and I will send
the particulars when I'm ready - assuming I'm successful.

If anyone has any ideas where these files could be uploaded to be "more
available" please contact me.

Bob