BMI DATA

Hi all,

Thanks to a benefactor who chooses to remain anonymous :-), I have an
OMZ file with the following symbols for today:

@na,@nd,@nu,@prem,@cco,indu, DJ0m/u,IRX,TYX,FVX, NDX,
ND0m/u,DSP0m/u,SP0m/u,ES0m/u, NQ0m/u, SPX, Tick,Trin,Tiki, Tran,
TY0m/u, Util, VIX

You can find it at ftp://ftp.frii.com/pub/fritz, file Data0616.omz
This FTP site is case-sensitive!  Please try to get it from the FTP
site before emailing me -- I usually get bunches of "can't FTP,
please email it" requests when I post things to my site, and I figure
I could get buried with this one.  :-)

Note:  my friend warns he had a lower tick count today than usual.
Looking at the data, he has ticks in every minute, but not as many as
you'd expect.  E.g. if you look at something steady like NDX, it
usually pops out 4 ticks a minute.  This data shows 2-4 ticks for
most minutes.  NDX had 1419 ticks today vs. 1850 or so normally.  DSP
and other symbols also have lower tick counts than usual, but that
could be due to lighter trading today.

Still, it's better than the mess I had before.

Gary