TS4/DS/Qcom feed Ok but Es U0 not found

I have not been able to get TS4 to read ES U0 since the rollover

I have DS feeding Qcom into TS4 (Yes. It works great and I reccommend it.)

The DS screen shows the ES00u being transmitted.

( I do know that Qcom had a problem with the naming of ES00U, It now works
in QCharts, I don't konw if they fixed it in Qfeed)

At the end of the ESM0 contract I rename it to ESU0 in the TS4 server
portfolio.
I have copied out and reinstalled the esu0 and copied the data over.

I would appreciate any suggestions about getting the server to see ES U0.

SP U0 is working fine

Charlie