Looking for pattern recognition and strategies in Omega

    I am looking for some names of possible
    software for Omega2000 to detect patterns
    like wigs, flags, head&shoulders, rounded
    tops and bottems, break of support and
    resistance lines etc.
    In general I am interested to detect and set
    up some trade strategies that are discussed
    in Edwards&Maggee's. I didn't find much in
    Omega's own showme's. The head&shoulder of
    Omega and the automatically support and resistance
    lines are very mature I think. Does someone know
    better alternatives.
    Thanks in advance,
    Mark