From: Phil Lane
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 8:18 AM
Subject: [RT] Re: trade this!

Attached are charts of the Nasdaq Comp for 8/12/96 and for yesterday. Notice
any similarities? Both are cup and handle structures.

Several people have asked me what software I'm using to generate the blue
bars. It's TradeStation 4.0. The exact code is top secret, but it's
essentially just a reversal off a multi-day low on an increase in volume.

Boring but true, just like my web site..
Phil
http://www.patterntrader.com