Beta indicator?

Can anyone help Mr. Bryant? If so, please email him directly.

John

John--
We got a call from a confused subscriber who also is the less-than-proud
owner of Omega ProSuite. He wanted something called a beta indicator in
EasyLanguage and called Omega Research inquiring where he could find it,
and Omega in turn referred him to us. (You can imagine how confused I was,
let alone him.)

I'm assuming -- perhaps incorrectly -- that this is something that can be
found somewhere in our Traders' Tips or the subscriber area, but I don't
know. Could you help him? At the moment, he's feeling ill-used by Omega.

His name is Kevin Bryant, 714-981-9626, kevinb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, John.

Elizabeth Flynn, Managing Ed.Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.     The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.    Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA   Web: http://www.traders.com/
Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.