Re: Omega Research Unveils TradeStation.com at OmegaWorld

I was at Omega world and while I saw plenty of demonstrations of
TradeStation.com, I never saw it work in real time.  However, honestly I
didn't spend that much time with the product.  In some ways the idea of
having off site data is attractive, if the data could clean and
reliable.  I am open to the concept but will need to be convinced that
it will work.
Lawrence Price