Undocumented switch commands for TS4/SC4

I would like to compile a list of any known undocumented switch commands for
TS4/SC4 before any memory of them vanishes.

I will start the list with two that I know of:

The default "Auto Symbol Add" feature in the server is "Quotes Only".  This
may be changed to any desired number of tick and daily data save days by
adding the following line to the Or_serve.ini file.  The command will be in
effect when the Server is next started.

SET_SCT_HISTORY=ON

A switch which is probably more well known will allow editing of the Symbol
Portfolio Quote data and should also be added to the Or_serve.ini file.

EDITQUOTE=ON

I hope you can add others.

Bob