Re: Linda Radish

The answer is in your comment "claim to be professional traders" --

I monitored her chat room a few times a while back and the activities were
anything but "professional" --

I won't go into detail again here because it's all in the archives-- but on
Feb. 1 (either '98 or '99, can't recall) she Shorted the S&P and got
stopped out with a tight Stop right at an major intermediate Market
Top.  The Market proceeded down 36 points during that day and the next, and
she missed all of it.  Didn't even seem to be aware of the fact that she
missed the run or that she had blown a major Top.

Too busy trying to pump "humorous" comments and juvenile quips into the
chat session, I guess --