Re: Fwd: Re: Data

Thanks Bob --  Checked all four sources against one of my current active
Option positions --  All were lagging in actual price & volume (one
appeared to only have Stock quotes - no Options) --

Presumably the lag is due to their use of delayed data, but could also be
the basic junk data syndrome that I mentioned originally.

Close enough for government work I guess -- Good enough for trading??? not
so sure -- at least not with my money!  Thanks anyway  :)