Re: Data

Bob,

Just curious where you can get Options quotes for free??? -- I have had
several "pay" services and can't get accurate real-time quotes from any of
them.  Especially accurate RT bid/ask -- essential for Options trading.

If you're referring to the CBOE website, they're as hopelessly behind as
all the vendors I've found -- as well as their data not being able to be
fed into any charting software.

Seriously, if you have a source I'd love to hear about it --