Re: tradelab , traderware ??

After my comment yesterday I did receive emails asking me to pass
on the info which I received privately.

I hope that it is obvious that I cant do that. No one of the guys who
mailed me shared this info on the omega-list - I guess they have
their reasons.

Only one observation: Mark Brown criticised in the past very heavily
Bob Brickey for selling a half-cooked product - the comments I
received indicate that Mark is employing the same strategy now.

Lets be fair to Bob Brickey and wait until their final Tradelab
appears.

Gerrit