Entertainment Event - Offtopic

I have had a lot of Fun on this list and I think it appropriate to at
least invite two people off this list to an event My Fund is
Co-Sponsoring.
I am not aware if at all anyone cares for music, but Ricercar Fund /SA
is throwing a Birthday Part at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch
for his Father.

I will only be able to invite two people off this list. If more reply I
will have to use a random function and select two. You however have to
answer the following question?

"What animal walks in the morning on four legs. Walks at noon on two
legs and walks in the evening on three legs?"
For more information on the event visit my website, click on Company
news and look under the Entertainment section.

Happy trading

Best Regards
Shawn Andrew

--