Multiple contracts code

Tradestation experts,
I am developing a quite easy system, but I am having problems with the
number of contracts traded in each trade.
The system identifies 4 possible market scenarios:
- Strong Bullish
- weak Bullish
- Strong Bearish
- weak Bearish

I just want to go LONG 2 contracts when the market scenario is Strong
Bullish
Liquidate 1 Long contract when the market scenario is Weak Bullish
and the same for short positions.
The problem is that the way I identify scenarios can switch from Weak
Bearish to Strong Bullish ...and all the different combinations, and I
dont know how to program the order entry code.
Can anyone help me?
thanks in advance...
Pepe