Re: Setting up TradeStation 2000i with Reuters

The Omnicom that I have Itīs a demo version that I download from
Internet, by the time that I email you asking for support Iīm trying
to setup Omnicom but then I decided to purchase Metaserver RT
instead because:
1- itīs much easier to setup, the only problem I have in setup I get
repply email support in less than 24 hours that tell me what Iīm
doing wrong
2- Itīs cheaper, and have all the features that I need.

Thanks anyway for your support... and all the Omega-list
subscribers that help me with the setup.
Regards,
Ricardo

On 29 May 2000, at 18:15, Barry Burgess wrote:

This is the reply I sent to you a number of days ago  - but you have
chosen
not to reply

>What version of Omnicom are you running?
>Who did you get it from.
>Yes it does work with Reuters but the starting order is important.
>You can call me on +44 1344 626659 for instructions else contact your
>supplier.
I hope it is not a cracked version of the software?