Re: Supercharts again is not reading TC2000v4 metastock

While I do not know the answer to your question, the much maligned (and
sneered at) program SuperCharts is sufficient for some astute traders.
The lack of a PowerEditor in this program is, regardless, a supreme
deficiency.
 Omega appears dedicated to providing support for their software, as
best they can, but the Cruz brothers have bigger fish to fry now.
Perhaps it would be better to consider buying TS4 from that Australian
vendor, or on an auction site.
 Your sudden inabilty to create charts in SuperCharts using metastock
data points to some simple problem, and I'm sure the Heads on the list
will provide the answer.
 With due regard,
Monte