Re: FW: personal responsibility (was) Re: All Electronic

Neal:

I use I guess what could be defined as breakouts, but they have to be of a
certain pattern formation.  I have found this pattern to be about 76%
successful, but as you have so aptly stated, there are those pesky pullbacks
that can take you out.  A friend of mine has developed some paint bars and
balls that seem to give a good indication whether it is just that, a
pullback, or a reversal.  If the pullback has reached or exceeded  my
retracement target then I exit.  If after exiting I get the paint ball I can
then reenter and continue on to my price target.  However, if I don't get
the paint ball, I can do either one of two things.  If it continues to go in
the opposite direction and has given me that same pattern, but as a reversal
I can go with it, or two, I can stand aside.  In most cases when it exceeds
my retracement target I stand aside and wait for the next setup.

There is always another train coming down the tracks.

Lamont Cranston
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/