Unidentified subject!

"yeah, yeah, i know, ronnie ray-gun signed off on those massive deficits
that were CREATED by a DEMOCRATIC HOUSE, ya know :)))"

tj,

everyone knows it was the respublican president and senate that got us into
that mess mess in the first place.  they tax and spend even more than democrats.
 the truth is they just disguise their actions better.  you tihnk you'll
get a tax cut with bush, guess again.  it'll be smoke and mirrors.  even
extremist coalitions like club for growth are angry at republicans for their
legendary pork barrel spending.

TJ Wrote
oh NO, it couldn't have been the DEMOCRATIC HOUSE who was in power during
the 80's, could it???

everyone KNOWS (sez the press) how POOR the DEMOCRATS in congress are!!!
 well, i'm certainly secure in my knowledge that ted kennedy's family fortune
is safe for another 15 or so years earning 17% :)))

TJ

sorry ron, couldn't resist a little political sarcasm and truth, it's been
a while

yeah, yeah, i know, ronnie ray-gun signed off on those massive deficits
that were CREATED by a DEMOCRATIC HOUSE, ya know :)))

TJ

next week.....gun control revisited :))